Friday, 3 May 2013

Yoga @ the Works

Went to my first yoga class at the Works this morning. I have a few comments about it:

1. The instructor was great! She really pushed me and I already feel a nice bit more flexible.

2. Other people in my class were all great and very friendly.

3. My siblings had to come along with me and take the bus home with me and they were very well behaved.

4. I hope to go next week again since I really want to improve and get more flexible.

That is it for now, but perhaps I will write some poetry later about working out. Yes, I can do that.

Also, I hope to finish February in the next couple of days and then I can write a book review. Yay!!

I know. I'm a bookworm. But it is okay. I have accepted this as my fate.

Should have been a librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment