Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Oh my gosh, the sun!

   I'm sorry but it was actually out all day today and I found that super impressive. 

I love the sun. I love the heat and vitamin C that it provides. 
I love that it makes the sky all clear so you can lie in the grass and pretend that the clouds are animals with your little sister and brother.

I love that it heats things up and makes things more bearable. (I can't stand the cold!) 

I love that it makes everything around all bright and new looking, while at the same time, it relaxes you and is super awesome for outdoor activities. 

While lying in the grass you can imagine you are on a sunny beach far away from NL. Or wherever you are. 


In the meantime, I am here in Newfoundland and mark my words: There will not be a single sunny day all summer that I spend inside. Not a single one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment